EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greece out of the Olympics

Go down 
+6
psolontoufeko
Super Saiyan
Louftos
Crookz
nikos150
[BANNED]
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pieetrr

Greece out of the Olympics  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece out of the Olympics    Greece out of the Olympics  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:17 pm

I don't remember anyone saying it's every greek's fault,but it's not just the politicians'.

If anyone were to be put in the shoes of the ones governing us would get corrupt in no time,why serve a country and a people whose only intention is to blame you and when walking down the street has become a danger?
Just grab all the cash you can get while your position lasts and bail out somewhere away from Greece,maybe the Carribean will do ;)

Not that the people can touch you,they are too busy playing LoL,watching cat vids on youtube or doing some other bullshit using the tools made to control the crowds

:but i ate it: 🐱
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: Greece out of the Olympics    Greece out of the Olympics  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:23 pm

sgtpeterarbit wrote:
I don't remember anyone saying it's every greek's fault,but it's not just the politicians'.

If anyone were to be put in the shoes of the ones governing us would get corrupt in no time,why serve a country and a people whose only intention is to blame you and when walking down the street has become a danger?
Just grab all the cash you can get while your position lasts and bail out somewhere away from Greece,maybe the Carribean will do ;)

Not that the people can touch you,they are too busy playing LoL,watching cat vids on youtube or doing some other bullshit using the tools made to control the crowds
:but i ate it: 🐱

now you are speaking more reasonable.But don't tell me "take your own responsibilities and don't blame only the poltiicians" like it's my fault that Greece is in this place.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: Greece out of the Olympics    Greece out of the Olympics  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:52 pm

Greece out of the Olympics  - Page 2 Uzcsfight
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: Greece out of the Olympics    Greece out of the Olympics  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 7:05 pm

Lethasson wrote:
Greece out of the Olympics  - Page 2 Uzcsfight

You like doing that sort of thing do not ya?...Ichimaru <3
Back to top Go down
[BANNED]

[BANNED]

PostSubject: Re: Greece out of the Olympics    Greece out of the Olympics  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:35 am

nikos150 wrote:
why did you have to revive this thread...anyway.I am gonna answer only to Law since we can't really make a flame thread or anything....

F*** you Law...
and if you are wandering what reason i got to swear at you is because i can't find a job, my education sucks, because my parents have to pay illegal taxes , because corruption is what rules this country and for many other reasons.You said you want to take responsibility, so i blame you for all these things....You are the reason Greece is destroyed and you should be ashamed.

That's what you want me to do Law (and allen) take responsibilities....I am taking mine and i know that i've done NOTHING to put Greece in this place.Since you Law, think that you are responsible, all of the above are true about you.

P.S not trying to make another flame thread so if this goes on keep it calm, cause i am calm

Haha XD!
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Greece out of the Olympics    Greece out of the Olympics  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:27 am

nikos150 wrote:
oh that's funny...what you just posted annoys me as much as telling me that Loosecontroi is the best editor...Seriously what's racist about that??Why everyone thinks that using the word African in a sentence means you are racist??The only think that this joke has to do with is about the many africans that Athens has...But you are so blinded and cannot see the difference and you think that using the word Africans means that you are a racist...AND OH THE IRONY!!Having this girl expelled so fast without letting her apologise first by our so called democratic goverment and all the people that fucking rule this country...it was just a fucking joke about the large amount of africans that there are in Athens, nothing is racist about that...

P.S i am sure you wouldnever thought of it the way i am saying it , blinded by the way everyone forwards this....and even if you say that it was a bad joke you must still let the girl apologise.She has been training a whole life to take part in the olympics and for something so stupid you take her dream away in an afternoon
Loose best editor ? FML there are much better editors !
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/trollinpanda

PostSubject: Re: Greece out of the Olympics    Greece out of the Olympics  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:50 am

xRZx wrote:
Loose best editor ? FML there are much better editors !
HONTO KA? Greece out of the Olympics  - Page 2 Chopper01
Back to top Go down
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: Greece out of the Olympics    Greece out of the Olympics  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:56 am

There is a certain rule in life

What you can do best,there is always an asian that can do it better.

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

:(

Back to top Go down
psolontoufeko

psolontoufeko

PostSubject: Re: Greece out of the Olympics    Greece out of the Olympics  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:06 am

sgtpeterarbit wrote:
There is a certain rule in life

What you can do best,there is always an asian that can do it better.

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

:(
true...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greece out of the Olympics    Greece out of the Olympics  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:09 am

Greece out of the Olympics  - Page 2 Luffy-animated10
Back to top Go down
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: Greece out of the Olympics    Greece out of the Olympics  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:00 pm

BRING IT ON Greece out of the Olympics  - Page 2 Jiangzemin1
Back to top Go down
TrafalgarLaw7

TrafalgarLaw7

PostSubject: Re: Greece out of the Olympics    Greece out of the Olympics  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:06 pm

I do not like this topic a lot so let's ruin it.. :troll :troll :troll :troll :troll :troll

Lethasson wrote:
omfg luffy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greece out of the Olympics    Greece out of the Olympics  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece out of the Olympics
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2