EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DanParthenis] The Demon Inside

Go down 
+2
AlchemistEskimo
danimetalxd
6 posters
AuthorMessage
danimetalxd

danimetalxd

[DanParthenis] The Demon Inside Empty
PostSubject: [DanParthenis] The Demon Inside   [DanParthenis] The Demon Inside Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 7:18 pm

[DanParthenis] The Demon Inside Eren_y10

Download Link: none yet
Production: Ellines Nakama
Editors: DanParthenis
Anime: One Piece / Shingeki No Kyojin
Music: Starset - My Demons
Contest Participated: None
Editor's Words: So I was bored and I wanted to find a way to show off my 2 mep parts I had made recently with the 'My demons' song and so I connected them together and extended them to a decent length and thus this amv was born. It is only a shorty but I really tried to work on my impact and my flow on this one so please let me know what you think ;)
Back to top Go down
AlchemistEskimo

AlchemistEskimo

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] The Demon Inside   [DanParthenis] The Demon Inside Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 7:23 pm

I can't believe Luffy was the colossal titan! Outro was very reminiscent of Redrums works
Back to top Go down
potatotaco

potatotaco

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] The Demon Inside   [DanParthenis] The Demon Inside Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 7:23 pm

not bad, i dig the poster tho. U got a link for it in hd?
Back to top Go down
danimetalxd

danimetalxd

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] The Demon Inside   [DanParthenis] The Demon Inside Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 7:40 pm

Thanks guys I am glad you liked it and wow dave, redrum? really? *^* that's a big compliment for me since I love his style XD and shinteki here ya go http://hqwallbase.com/images/big/eren_yeager-1577477.jpg
Back to top Go down
kenshiroAMV

kenshiroAMV

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] The Demon Inside   [DanParthenis] The Demon Inside Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 7:50 pm

[DanParthenis] The Demon Inside Meme-hand-girl-geeks-and-cleats

Last edited by kenshiroAMV on Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kenshiroAMV
potatotaco

potatotaco

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] The Demon Inside   [DanParthenis] The Demon Inside Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 7:53 pm

danimetalxd wrote:
and shinteki here ya go http://hqwallbase.com/images/big/eren_yeager-1577477.jpg
thx!
Back to top Go down
danimetalxd

danimetalxd

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] The Demon Inside   [DanParthenis] The Demon Inside Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 8:00 pm

no worries and kenshiro im having a hard time decrypting the meaning behind your pic XDDD
Back to top Go down
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] The Demon Inside   [DanParthenis] The Demon Inside Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 8:38 pm

Goddamn it guys Lol so mean.

So in all honesty I found this even less appealing than destined to be together, which is not saying a lot since that vid wasn't so bad, but coming to this 1 I am mislead to believe i'll be seeing a 1:40 long vid when in fact 40% of it was just nothing :| (Btw if you still didn't get it Lol dave was only joking with you).
But yea now we've got 1 minute of 2 anime that don't work with each other at all, combined with 1 of the most overused songs of all time. You could have at least tried to present clear images to get yourself extra points, because to be honest your cc or i'm not sure exactly what you applied to the scenes was hideous to say the least :|

God I sound so mean @_@ Sorry dan Lol I might be german but I'm not Angry. Although you should really work harder if you want to improve since i'm seeing the same flaws that you've been doing since forever. So for starters just focus on making your images appear to be natural, clean and most of all clear. All the other noise will be mastered later.

Here is something you can apply to get the image look I am asking for (I hope it makes you smile after the mean comment I gave you):
Apply for better looks:
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
danimetalxd

danimetalxd

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] The Demon Inside   [DanParthenis] The Demon Inside Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 10:14 pm

lol lacky i just wanted an excuse to upload my 2 mep parts so i connected them and extended them a bit more anyways thanks for the review appreciate it
Back to top Go down
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] The Demon Inside   [DanParthenis] The Demon Inside Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:58 am

[DanParthenis] The Demon Inside Meme-hand-girl-geeks-and-cleats
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] The Demon Inside   [DanParthenis] The Demon Inside Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DanParthenis] The Demon Inside
Page 1 of 1