EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Editing Tools

Go down 
+2
TheDennFire
Ror0noaZoRo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ror0noaZoRo

Ror0noaZoRo

Editing Tools Empty
PostSubject: Editing Tools   Editing Tools Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:28 am

AMVapp
Version 3.1 -- This ZIP file contains several tools to help with AMV creation on Windows

Zarx264gui
This tool makes it easy to encode videos to h264.

Sony Vegas 10 (32bit)
Sony Vegas 10 (64bit)
Everyones knows this one ofc its the editing software every amv maker is using .Watch the video if you dont
know how to crack it.
Spoiler:
Sony Vegas Pro 11 (32bit)
Sony Vegas Pro 11 (64bit)
Spoiler:

mp4BoxGUI
after extracting the video file from .MKV files use this tool to mux it to an .MP4

avc2aviGUI
after extracting the video file from .MKV files use this tool to mux it to an.AVI

MKVtoolnix
MKVextractGUI-2
Download both. Install mkvtoolnix. Add mkvextractGUI to the mkvtoolnix folder.You are rdy to merge or
extract files from .MKV .

MKVcleaver
Tool for batch extracting and there is an option to mux the extacted file to .AVI at the same time.

AvsP
Tool for remastering video and sound.

VirtualDub
Video editor/converted often used to import scripts from AvsP after remastering.[b]

Editing Tools Ror0_s11

Last edited by Ror0noaZoRo on Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ror0noazoro.weebly.com
TheDennFire

TheDennFire

Editing Tools Empty
PostSubject: Re: Editing Tools   Editing Tools Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:47 pm

I got troubles with the Sony vegas pro 10 =/ i do everything im told to crack and everything but it still wont let me putin the serial number and i do change the 2 first letters/numbers so its right, but maybe i should just wait for pro 11? it will come soon anyways...i gotta move away from pro 8 its old software so getting new would mean smoother editing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DennEvolution
Ror0noaZoRo

Ror0noaZoRo

Editing Tools Empty
PostSubject: Re: Editing Tools   Editing Tools Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:49 pm

DennEvolution wrote:
I got troubles with the Sony vegas pro 10 =/ i do everything im told to crack and everything but it still wont let me putin the serial number and i do change the 2 first letters/numbers so its right, but maybe i should just wait for pro 11? it will come soon anyways...i gotta move away from pro 8 its old software so getting new would mean smoother editing.

Yes but the frame control for effects on SV10 is really fucked up .. me to looking forward to SV11
Back to top Go down
http://www.ror0noazoro.weebly.com
TheDennFire

TheDennFire

Editing Tools Empty
PostSubject: Re: Editing Tools   Editing Tools Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:51 pm

Ror0noaZoRo wrote:
DennEvolution wrote:

Yes but the frame control for effects on SV10 is really fucked up .. me to looking forward to SV11

My friend got SV10 to i know the frames is a bit fucked but i can live with it. and SV11 is going to be epic finally SV got GPU Acceleration! Editing Tools 881517777
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DennEvolution
Louftos

Louftos

Editing Tools Empty
PostSubject: Re: Editing Tools   Editing Tools Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:56 pm

Editing tools: Your hands, brains and imagination!
The rest is always the same whatever program you use.
Back to top Go down
MrPampouks

MrPampouks

Editing Tools Empty
PostSubject: Re: Editing Tools   Editing Tools Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:57 pm

Maik, if you can please also upload NewBlue FX :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
Freaky899

Freaky899

Editing Tools Empty
PostSubject: Re: Editing Tools   Editing Tools Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:37 pm

Nice editing tools and suggestions!

I would also suggest to some advanced or pro editors here to start messing around with Autodesk 3D Max

Cheers,
Freaky
Back to top Go down
Louftos

Louftos

Editing Tools Empty
PostSubject: Re: Editing Tools   Editing Tools Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:47 pm

Freaky899 wrote:

Autodesk 3D Max
3D Max is not an editing tool
Back to top Go down
Louftos

Louftos

Editing Tools Empty
PostSubject: Re: Editing Tools   Editing Tools Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:14 pm

The avc2aviGUI link is broken
Back to top Go down
[madaraxD]

[madaraxD]

Editing Tools Empty
PostSubject: Re: Editing Tools   Editing Tools Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:09 am

I would recommend add AMVSimple, is like zarxgui but more easy to use, and also is the ¨oficial¨ tool of contest like akross. More info and download links here: amvnews.ru/index.php?go=Pages&in=view&id=34
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/oOomadaraxDoOo
Sponsored content

Editing Tools Empty
PostSubject: Re: Editing Tools   Editing Tools Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Editing Tools
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EllinesNakamaProductions Forums :: Editing :: Resources :: Editing Tools/ Usefull files-
Jump to: