EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TTGL finished [My thoughts,Cleaned]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

TTGL finished [My thoughts,Cleaned] Empty
PostSubject: TTGL finished [My thoughts,Cleaned]   TTGL finished [My thoughts,Cleaned] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:34 pm

Finished ttgl.. one thing to say
TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN!!!!!! ORETACHI WA DARE DA TO OMOTTE YAGARU?!

9.8/10

Goosebums all over the place, it easily matches surpases goosebumps level of OP :p
But the story is not so well written even though it's very interesting.
ANIKI!!!!

epic quotes all over the place as well

"I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of those huge ears of yours and listen! The reputation of Team Gurren echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit and masculinity - they're talking about me! The mighty Kamina!"

Kamina: We brawlers are sustained by willpower! Even when mocked as reckless and crazy!
Simon: If there's a wall in our way then we smash it down! If there isn't a path, then we carve one ourselves!
Both: The magma of our soul burns with a mighty flame! Super Ultra Combining: Gurren Lagann!!
Simon: ORETACHI WA...!
Kamina: DARE DA ...!
Both: OMOTTE YAGARU!?

"Mark my words. This drill will open a hole in the universe! And that hole will be a path for those behind us! The dreams of those who have fallen... The hopes of those who will follow! Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow! And that's Tengen Toppa. That's Gurren Lagann!! My drill is the drill... THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!!!"

''Remember this well. This drill rips holes through the Universe.
That hole will become a path for those who follow us. The hopes and dreams of those who have passed, and those who will follow; these things spin in a double helix, drilling the path to tomorrow!
That is Tengen Toppa!
That is Gurren Lagann! My drill is the drill that Pierces the HEAVENS!!!!"

Goosebumps.. Goosebumps everywhere

This is the absolute piece of music
Back to top Go down
InvisibleBlack

InvisibleBlack

PostSubject: Re: TTGL finished [My thoughts,Cleaned]   TTGL finished [My thoughts,Cleaned] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:38 pm

Epic soundtracks everywhere also...ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAAAA
Spoiler:

Lethasson wrote:
epic quotes all over the place as well

"I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of those huge ears of yours and listen! The reputation of Team Gurren echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit and masculinity - they're talking about me! The mighty Kamina!"

Kamina: We brawlers are sustained by willpower! Even when mocked as reckless and crazy!
Simon: If there's a wall in our way then we smash it down! If there isn't a path, then we carve one ourselves!
Both: The magma of our soul burns with a mighty flame! Super Ultra Combining: Gurren Lagann!!
Simon: ORETACHI WA...!
Kamina: DARE DA ...!
Both: OMOTTE YAGARU!?

"Mark my words. This drill will open a hole in the universe! And that hole will be a path for those behind us! The dreams of those who have fallen... The hopes of those who will follow! Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow! And that's Tengen Toppa. That's Gurren Lagann!! My drill is the drill... THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!!!"
And the one when simon is old...Really old..."Who do you think I ...I guess im noone :(" gaaah it was perfect!!! :(

:yeah: :yeah:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheInvisibleBlackxX
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: TTGL finished [My thoughts,Cleaned]   TTGL finished [My thoughts,Cleaned] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:08 pm

i stopped watching it at 6th episode or something but everybody says it's good so i will try to rewatch sometime
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: TTGL finished [My thoughts,Cleaned]   TTGL finished [My thoughts,Cleaned] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:10 pm

nikos150 wrote:
i stopped watching it at 6th episode or something but everybody says it's good so i will try to rewatch sometime

Lol agreed, eps 1-7 are kinda boring but you get compensated for watching them later ;)
BIG TIME
Back to top Go down
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: TTGL finished [My thoughts,Cleaned]   TTGL finished [My thoughts,Cleaned] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:15 pm

Hmm,it's a good anime,9,5...not so much.

You're still under the rowrow affection,but when that passes you can see clearly that this anime is not close to a masterpiece,up to taste it could reach 8.
They just cut it's potential in half with a certain event
SPOILER
Spoiler:

I know there are some flaws here and there but i watched it years ago so i don't remember them,i'll tell you this though,even at that recently-introduced-to-anime version of myself after a week passed after finishing it,it hadn't that much impact.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit

PostSubject: Re: TTGL finished [My thoughts,Cleaned]   TTGL finished [My thoughts,Cleaned] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:17 pm

There are actually tons of flows and plot holes but I only rated 9.5/10 for the goosebumps I got.
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: TTGL finished [My thoughts,Cleaned]   TTGL finished [My thoughts,Cleaned] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:20 pm

sgtpeterarbit wrote:
Hmm,it's a good anime,9,5...not so much.

You're still under the rowrow affection,but when that passes you can see clearly that this anime is not close to a masterpiece,up to taste it could reach 8.
They just cut it's potential in half with a certain event
SPOILER
Spoiler:

I know there are some flaws here and there but i watched it years ago so i don't remember them,i'll tell you this though,even at that recently-introduced-to-anime version of myself after a week passed after finishing it,it hadn't that much impact.

i agree with Peter, we always rate more an anime we just finished if we really liked it than how it really is , btw i ve been spoiled already about kamina by an asshole friend of mine
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: TTGL finished [My thoughts,Cleaned]   TTGL finished [My thoughts,Cleaned] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:20 pm

Lethasson wrote:
There are actually tons of flows and plot holes but I only rated 9.5/10 for the goosebumps I got.

That is not fair for all the other anime in the world.You're simply saying that everyone else's weight is 0,5/10?I think 8 is a great score and it suits TTGL.
Back to top Go down
MrPampouks

MrPampouks

1-7 are boring? i would say the exact opposite... those where the most interesting ones...(at least in my opinion)

i got bored after 7th and till simon's getting over it...

and YEAH!! DAMN GOOSEBUMPS!!! even though i watched it 1 year ago, while i was reading your quotes i was listening to kamina's voice inside my head and only that gave me goooooosebumps!!! :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
InvisibleBlack

InvisibleBlack

PostSubject: Re: TTGL finished [My thoughts,Cleaned]   TTGL finished [My thoughts,Cleaned] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:21 pm

i agree with peter about the 9,5 issue...well it is a masterpiece but not as good as fate/zero or FMAB...but it can get an 8,5-9 from me!!!the only thing i did not like was that no-good simon in the beginning 8) 8)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheInvisibleBlackxX
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: TTGL finished [My thoughts,Cleaned]   TTGL finished [My thoughts,Cleaned] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:21 pm

Spoiler:

You and half of the world that watched it,by always some asshole friend of theirs.I can say for fact GhostPrince is an asshole.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TTGL finished [My thoughts,Cleaned]   TTGL finished [My thoughts,Cleaned] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TTGL finished [My thoughts,Cleaned]
Page 1 of 1