EllinesNakamaProductions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellines Nakama Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Editing/Community Discussion

Go down 
+3
MrPampouks
Changelling
Crookz
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Crookz

Editing/Community Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Editing/Community Discussion   Editing/Community Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:54 pm

Letha I wanted to start a topic just about my thoughts in general. Its fine that u wna delete and re make your accounts a million times for attention then post them on a facebook page with 5 mill likes in order to gain fame quick but yano w.e post your shitty face again I dare you.

Nikos I consider pro's as people who enter contests such as JPN expo/Akross and averagely come with a respectable placement.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CrookzAMV

PostSubject: Re: Editing/Community Discussion   Editing/Community Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:15 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: Editing/Community Discussion   Editing/Community Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 1:06 am

Crookz wrote:
Letha I wanted to start a topic just about my thoughts in general. Its fine that u wna delete and re make your accounts a million times for attention then post them on a facebook page with 5 mill likes in order to gain fame quick but yano w.e post your shitty face again I dare you.

Nikos I consider pro's as people who enter contests such as JPN expo/Akross and averagely come with a respectable placement.

yes but that just you and a few of you (at least in youtube community and mainly from editors) but the fans and most new editors don't, and your problem is not about what you consider pro but about what others consider pro because you said you don't like how the others criticise based on the pros

and peter exactly my thought about amv.org , it can really help you but it's so much writing that i couldn't follow
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
MrPampouks

MrPampouks

PostSubject: Re: Editing/Community Discussion   Editing/Community Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:43 am

about the forum stuff, that's just an illusion. i've experienced that flood of texts to read lots of times in the past. You just have to choose what you're gonna read (there's no need to read them all...) and after 1-2 weeks you'll see that you'll only be following the latest topics. They only problem you will face is "when and from where" you have to start. Imagine yourself as a new user here in our forum... wouldn't you be troubled about what you have to read?all those topics all those spams... Personally i'd go for General Discussion (which seems most active) and then for Help Center because it's how i'll get help..

Same goes for .org (i think)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrPampouks
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: Editing/Community Discussion   Editing/Community Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:31 am

Fak dat ENP da best

Me-Boooom here mah work biatches?How kewl?
Zizi-chan - Goodja aniki!5 euro pleaze

DONE HERE
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sgtpeterarbit
Louftos

Louftos

PostSubject: Re: Editing/Community Discussion   Editing/Community Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:23 pm

[Redacted]

Last edited by Louftos on Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: Editing/Community Discussion   Editing/Community Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:33 pm

That's how the world goes,not only the internet.Mankind will always be like that on everything,deal with it and realize that some people have brains and this is a common secret.If you think that you don't get corrupt by fame then you are naive.Nobody told you to make amvs,if you don't want to or don't feel to then don't,but don't make empty promises with petty excuses.
Back to top Go down
MrPampouks

MrPampouks

PostSubject: Re: Editing/Community Discussion   Editing/Community Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:49 pm

having read what louftos posted i can say that even when i'm so smart (you can call me a genius) i didn't get a thing... who are the ones that you're accusing through your comment? you write all this much and the bigger your post the bigger the chaos... if it is just me that i can't connect all those things you wrote then okay i'll go back in my corner but if not... make things clearier!
Back to top Go down
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: Editing/Community Discussion   Editing/Community Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:52 pm

You'll understand when the time comes,no need for forced explanations,your mind will root out the answer on it's own when it's ready.
Back to top Go down
Louftos

Louftos

PostSubject: Re: Editing/Community Discussion   Editing/Community Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:54 pm

[Redacted]

Last edited by Louftos on Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: Editing/Community Discussion   Editing/Community Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:07 pm

I'm pretty sure i didn't recommend quitting,you can just keep doing what you're doing now and edit when you feel like editing.But also when you take part in activities you take responsibility and actually edit what you said you'd edit.

That's awfully generic,people will talk about what they want to talk about,no matter the consequences or what you want.No matter how rotten the conversation is,how much it degrades us as people,because above all we are humans with specific code of interactivity with people and scumlike instincts.
Back to top Go down
MrPampouks

MrPampouks

PostSubject: Re: Editing/Community Discussion   Editing/Community Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:08 pm

Now i get it! Thanks for explanation. I can say that yeah, you're right but we can't be all that careless :/ caring about nothing... I mean, we gotta talk about something right? and since this period of the year is all about exams (school/uni etc.) we can't work on amvs, and talking about animes all the time gets boring in the end...

Plus,
I think none of us makes amvs solely to get subs... We all want that but it's noone's first priority... (correct me if i'm wrong).

P.S.:
Back to top Go down
Louftos

Louftos

PostSubject: Re: Editing/Community Discussion   Editing/Community Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:23 pm

[Redacted]

Last edited by Louftos on Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrPampouks

MrPampouks

PostSubject: Re: Editing/Community Discussion   Editing/Community Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:43 pm

i was ignored again, thanks! if you want to take it in a personal level go on skype... otherwise reply to everyone's posts...

As for you louftos, you're not a joke. You just seem/are (you choose which one) inactive in terms of editing(first) and leader-shipping(second).

If you were active in terms of editing you'd be in the same place mike was during those contests he participated.. but in leader-shipping you both are a hell of a lot INactive...
Back to top Go down
Changelling

Changelling

PostSubject: Re: Editing/Community Discussion   Editing/Community Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:04 pm

I only joined the team recently so I don't know about everything. but I know for a fact that I don't consider louftos as a joke, you went inactive for a while, well yea you've got a life, and i'm not gonna judge you for that. If someone is wondering why I really want a new vid from louftos, it's because I want to go to my friends and be like "Hey take a look at this! this guy is the leader of my team. See how awesome he is!" (No pampouks. please don't put that ass licking emoticon)
So yea, no one is considered a joke here.
As for the talking about other editors, I guess i'll have to agree with louftos on this you guys. at the end these people don't really give a shit about what you say. they've got subs? well okay.
Back to top Go down
https://quran.com/6
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: Editing/Community Discussion   Editing/Community Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:05 pm

Sorry Pampouks,i'm not trying to ignore you but i really don't want to explain to you anything.What you said was right give or take.This is not personal,if anyone wants to join the conversation please do.

You got yourself in this point,you put yourself in this situation,don't you DARE accuse your team.Don't you dare.If you ask for a chance,we'll give it to you.Noone will deny you a mep part or turn your collab invitation down for thinking you as a joke,hell why don't you make a 1 min beta for a start?But noone is going to seek out to help the irresponsible emo kid who cries in a corner about his parents not giving enough attention to him.You build your own status,noone will come to help you,if you like amvs keep doing it,if you don't do whatever the hell you might want but don't expect us to take the initiative.How can we have faith in you when you don't have faith in yourself?
Back to top Go down
nikos150

nikos150

PostSubject: Re: Editing/Community Discussion   Editing/Community Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:28 pm

i used to respect the way you were thinking about editting and editting community louftos but not anymore....So you are saying that when i am expressing how much i hate all those unskilled famous editors in youtube because they destroyed this community , it's because i am jealous of their subs??Thank you , that's very good of you....

i agree with most of the things pampouks wrote....

and yes Louftos , when you haven't uploaded anything for so long and everytime an "obstacle" occurs, yes , we cannot trust you or believe you anymore, you created that , not us....

anyway, i am tired of all these conversations about editting and bla bla bla...i decided that what i have to do is just do my editting , enjoy it and ignore the rest, that's the only way but in difference of what you think, i wish i had just 10 subs but with people that really know what editting and amv is and actually i will try to make this happen as soon as i am back to Greece
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nikos150?feature=mhee
Louftos

Louftos

PostSubject: Re: Editing/Community Discussion   Editing/Community Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:02 pm

[Redacted]

Last edited by Louftos on Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Louftos

Louftos

PostSubject: Re: Editing/Community Discussion   Editing/Community Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:18 pm

[Redacted]

Last edited by Louftos on Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: Editing/Community Discussion   Editing/Community Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:24 pm

I believed in you once,and i'm not an endless busket of deepshit neither am i a mother who will never give up on her son.Man up and earn your respect.I would prefer if you could call this a generous slap to the face rather than cold shoulder,you probably don't understand what cold shoulder is in this situation.

Again,noone is asking to do anything,do whatever you want,AE guide that is,beta that is,full amv that is,on your own pace.You don't have motivation to do anything?Fine don't do anything,there are lot editing wise inactive members.But if you participate in a studio activity,edit your damn mep part.I'm sorry but what would you like me to say?No louftos-chan i believe in you and you're the best editor and it's raining foo fighters nya nya?No seriously what would you want the members of this production to tell to you so you can cheer up and have confidence again?
Back to top Go down
Louftos

Louftos

PostSubject: Re: Editing/Community Discussion   Editing/Community Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:42 pm

sgtpeterarbit wrote:
I believed in you once,and i'm not an endless busket of deepshit neither am i a mother who will never give up on her son.Man up and earn your respect.I would prefer if you could call this a generous slap to the face rather than cold shoulder,you probably don't understand what cold shoulder is in this situation.

Again,noone is asking to do anything,do whatever you want,AE guide that is,beta that is,full amv that is,on your own pace.You don't have motivation to do anything?Fine don't do anything,there are lot editing wise inactive members.But if you participate in a studio activity,edit your damn mep part.I'm sorry but what would you like me to say?No louftos-chan i believe in you and you're the best editor and it's raining foo fighters nya nya?No seriously what would you want the members of this production to tell to you so you can cheer up and have confidence again?

Nothing. Nothing at all.
Back to top Go down
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: Editing/Community Discussion   Editing/Community Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:06 pm

Then if nothing needs to be said,stop having the long face and set your mindset straight.
Back to top Go down
Louftos

Louftos

PostSubject: Re: Editing/Community Discussion   Editing/Community Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:30 pm

[Redacted]

Last edited by Louftos on Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pieetrr

Pieetrr

PostSubject: Re: Editing/Community Discussion   Editing/Community Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:47 pm

Because i'm blunt and i don't hide behind the smilies and niceties you all "despise" and are "so sick of" i get to be called a dick every time.Also i'm not the internet,i'm just one person,the internet wouldn't give a fuck "another whinner,my life's so much better,let's go watch some machinima".

I don't really mind,since when do you need permission to do that?
Back to top Go down
Louftos

Louftos

PostSubject: Re: Editing/Community Discussion   Editing/Community Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:03 pm

sgtpeterarbit wrote:

I don't really mind,since when do you need permission to do that?

It's called self advertisement asdfadsf

Back to top Go down
Crookz

Crookz

PostSubject: Re: Editing/Community Discussion   Editing/Community Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:39 pm

post them in art louftos, im not much of a skype user atm.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CrookzAMV
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Editing/Community Discussion   Editing/Community Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Editing/Community Discussion
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next